Skip to content
- Make sure your vase is cleaned with soap and water prior to putting in a new bouquet.
- Following the instructions on the back, use the flower food sachet provided to extend life. Its ingredients keep your flower water clean while simultaneously nourishing your flowers.
- When you receive your flowers, re-cut the stems by 1 inch and remove any leaves below the water line before placing them in a vase.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, heaters and warmer areas in the house as this speeds up the aging process.
- Change the water every 2 days, or if its cloudy.
- Re-cut stems during this process.