Fine jewellery can last a lifetime with proper care. We recommend following these steps to ensure their infinite beauty.
- Jewellery should be the last thing you put on when getting ready in the morning, and the first thing you take off at the end of the day.
Humidity and Salt
- Remove your jewellery before showering, swimming or working out.
- Avoid contact with lotions, perfumes, hairspray and harsh chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Store each piece of jewellery separately in the pouch provided to avoid scratches. Choose a location away from heat and direct sunlight.
- A gentle wipe with a soft cloth before putting it away is all you need. Chemicals are not necessary.
- They are organic gemstones and should be treated delicately. With wear, the natural oils of your skin will help maintain the pearl's soft sheen.